After listening to and reading a tonne of books on this subject I realised that you can have all the knowledge in the world but if we don’t practice then it’s not of much use.
Daily Practice in anything is the way to programme our subconscious brain.
I learned the times table at school by constantly repeating these daily so they are stored into my computer brain. I also learned all the words to The Fresh Prince of Bel Air over 18 years ago and wow it’s still in there along with so much more useless information. I can drive a car without thinking about it, oh and I can ride a bike too. So if all this information has been stored into the computer brain then what else is in there. There is lots of limiting beliefs and negative emotions which has been stored.
Look at your day and see what you have programmed into your day.
- Getting kids ready and out the door for school. Do you programme that your going to be stressed, rushed and loose your patience and kids will have melt downs. This was my life until I realised it didn’t have to be. Okay so every day is not a walk in the park but when I realise I slip into panic mode about being late I take a few breaths have a word with myself and we get there, we are always early so my panicking is just using up my energy and giving my kids a horrible start to the day. Each day I practice having more patience and my children are my greatest teachers.
- Eating healthy and exercising – but eating a cake is just so much more satisfying. Yet the guilt after it is just not worth those ten minutes of pleasure yet I do it anyway and then my negative self talk about how I never stick to anything, I shall always be fat and how everyone is better at it than me. Spiralling negative self talk leads to low mood and energy been drained from our bodies. So I realise that I either eat the cake, enjoy it and don’t regret it, stop the thoughts in motion. Or I lay off the cake and feel absolutely empowered at how strong I am. If I keep on saying no to the Cake I get stronger and stronger. (I love a chocolate cake) This one I am working on..
- My night-time sleep can be amazing when I meditate but if I miss a few days than wow its back to being rubbish. (programme)
- Eating 3 meals a day (programmed from generations)
- Save up for your retirement then have a life (Programmes)
This list can go on and on – Write down your daily programmes by becoming aware of your thoughts and your behaviour. It can be very interesting to see what your programming is and where it has come from.
Lets Change it but How?
1. Trust your subconscious mind, recognise and become aware of your fears and habits
2. Interview your subconscious
3. Make a promise, set the intention to work with your subconscious.
4. Get examples – Douse your subconscious in positive case studies in the programme that you want to achieve.. Your subconscious will do anything you say is possible.
5. Ingrain this new power into your subconscious.
Repeat, Repeat, Repeat.
Make it happen faster by putting a strong emotion behind it.
Change your physiology
Visualise again and again the new you as if you already have achieved it.
I set a reminder every hour on my phone when I have a programme that I want to pop into my subconscious goals