You actually have the power to be and to feel however you want. And anyone that has a vision for who they want to be and their life should be doing this. Every day.
Here’s how it works, in a super abbreviated nutshell:
• Your brain is a record of the past and a reflection of your external environment.
• You basically do the same thing every day — in essentially the same way (think of your routine: you brush your teeth the same way, you have your auto-pilot shower routine, take the same route to work, etc). This is your reality. You produce the same experiences that create the same emotions. You see the same people that push the same emotional buttons. You are thinking the same thoughts, performing the same actions, and living by the same emotions.
• You process 60-70,000 thoughts per day. And a whopping 90% of these are the same as the day before.
• The same thoughts will lead to the same choices. The same choices will create the same behaviors. The same behaviors will produce the same experiences, which will create the same emotions, and then — back to square one — drive the same thoughts.
• The good news is that you can change the pattern.
• But to change you need to think greater than your environment, greater than the circumstances of your life.
These are words from the great Dr Joe Dispenza. I started to do his meditations, along with mindfulness. Changing your thoughts is a full time process in the beginning, becoming aware of all the thoughts and keeping an eye on them to see what loops that are playing. Then change them, visualise, self talk, creating the new emotion and repeat.
Personally I watched mind movies and listened to motivational speeches everyday. I practice mindfulness, energy healing (donna eden energy routine) Exercise and eating well. Do not give up, it takes a while for it to sink in to the subconscious mind but over time it will change.